Please yourself or a friend with
pilates pass packs
Increase flexibility, restore balance and improve your aerobic fitness with a range of 50-minute, high-intensity workouts to fit into your day.
INTRO OFFER $49
Four classes to get familiar and use the space.
*New clients only.
Valid for 14 days from date of purchase. You can pick and choose from our range of classes.
Enjoy the freedom of joining a class whenever it suits you.
Valid for three months from the date of purchase. No refunds, transfers or
Buy a gift voucher for someone you want to do pilates with!
10 CLASS PASS $300
20 CLASS PASS $480
50 CLASS PASS $950
Mums & Bubs CASUAL $25
Enjoy the freedom of bringing bub along to a
Mums & Bubs class.
Valid for three months from the date of purchase.
No refunds, transfers or extensions available.
Mums & Bubs 10 class pack $200
Enjoy 10 Mums & Bubs classes.
Valid for three months from the date
of purchase. No refunds, transfers or
extensions are available.
($45/week if purchased before the expiry of your intro offer)
($50/week if purchased before the expiry of your intro offer)
($65/week if purchased before the expiry of your intro offer)
PRIVATE CLASS $110 PER PERSON
PRIVATE CLASS DUO $150 PER SESSION
Price is for two people per session.
Train with a friend or bring along your
Valid for three months. No refunds, transfers or extensions are available.
Prefer a smaller group setting? Want to add variety to your regular reformer classes? Working with restrictions and require extra attention?
With a maximum of only 4 people, this semi private session consists of using other Pilates apparatus such as the Cadillac & Wunda Chair as well as the Reformer Bed.
MUSE PILATES STUDIO: SAFETY, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Muse Pilates Studio (“Muse”). At Muse, we believe that Pilates should be fun, challenging and safe. While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we do take our Terms and Conditions seriously.
Physical exercise conducted at Muse in all its form (with or without the use of equipment) is a strenuous physical activity. Prior to beginning any physical exercise regime, routine or program (with or without equipment) you should consult with your doctor or health care practitioner to ensure that you are aware of any current health or physical restrictions or any other restrictions that may be appropriate for you.
You must notify your instructor if you have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions which may impact your ability to perform an exercise.
Owners and/or Instructor’s reserve their right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Instructors reserve their right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
During your Pilates class you should not feel any pain or discomfort, if you feel pain or discomfort you should immediately stop the exercise. You should then seek medical assistance.
Muse instructors or staff cannot provide medical advice or diagnosis. Information provided by your instructor should not be construed as medical advice.
By undertaking any exercise programme at a Muse Pilates Studio or in connection with Muse Pilates Studio you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk and that Muse Instructors, Muse Staff and Directors of Muse will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or liability whatsoever nature arising as a result of, or in connection with, your undertaking of any such exercise programme or following advice contained on this website or given by our instructors.
Terms and Conditions
Payment + Bookings + Attendance:
1. Payment must be made upon booking, there are NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either:
(a) have pre-purchased classes;
(b) have a valid membership in your account; or
(c) pay at the time of booking.
2. Bookings can be made online through the MindBody booking system, either on the website or via the app.
3. Out of consideration for other clients, the instructor and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than five minutes late for a class, the instructor may not allow you to participate in the class. This is determined at the instructor’s sole discretion.
4. Owners and/or Instructor’s reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Instructors reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
5. Classes are not transferable to another individual and cannot under any circumstances be used by another person. NOTE: If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the class, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to purchase their own classes. You will not receive a refund for your class if this occurs and we reserve the right to cancel your membership in this case.
1. You must be at least 16 years of age to attend classes at Muse Pilates Studio. Parental/ guardian consent must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for those that are 16 or 17 years of age.
2. Children younger than 16 years of age are not permitted in the studio and are not to be left in the studio or waiting area while you attend classes.
Pregnancies + Injuries:
1. You must inform the Instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries.
2. From 12 weeks of pregnancy, so long as you have received medical clearance from your treating practitioner you may attend group/ private reformer classes.
Mums and Bubs:
You are responsible for the care and supervision of children during Mums and Bub classes. Parents are required to supervise their children during the class. Muse and Muse staff do not provide child supervision services.
1. You can only purchase the Introductory Offer once. If you have purchased the Introductory Offer more than once, you agree to be charged for each class attended at the casual class rate.
2. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable and non-transferable and will activate from the date of purchase.
1. Class Packs and Private Classes are valid for 3 months commencing on the date of purchase, with the exception of the 50 Class Pack which is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
2. Class Packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. They cannot be shared, and are for individual use only.
3. The term of a Class Pack cannot be extended unless you are injured, in which case they will be extended for the lesser of the duration of your injury and 3 months. We will require a valid medical certificate to extend the term of your Class Pack. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
1. Weekly Memberships are valid for 1 week (7 days) and are activated on your chosen start date (on which date your account will be direct debited), and automatically renewing every week. Payment will be automatically deducted from your nominated credit card each week (on your chosen day). If your credit card is declined, or payment does not otherwise go through, you will be charged a default fee of $14.90, for each default in payment.
2. Weekly Memberships have a minimum term of 4 months, and can be cancelled at any time after the minimum term by giving 30 days notice via email to email@example.com. If you are injured, you can suspend your Weekly Membership for the lesser of the duration of your injury and 6 months. We will require a medical certificate to suspend your Weekly Membership.
3. Weekly Memberships are not transferable between individuals.
4. Any classes you book over your membership limit you will be charged in the amount of $25 per class that you book or attend. If you do not book or attend your maximum limit of memberships classes during the allocated week, any unused classes will not rollover.
5. Where there are 2 or more defaults, your membership may be terminated, with prior money missed payments still payable.
6. Weekly memberships can be put on hold (or suspended) for up to 8 weeks (56 days) annually. 7 days’ notice must be given by emailing the hold dates to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must give 7 days’ notice and the hold must be in 7-day increments. Please note that we are not able to back date any membership hold.
1. The minimum term of the contract is 12 months and there are no holds/suspensions available for the duration of the contract. You agree to be charged $14.90 for any time there is a default in your weekly payment and agree that a debt collector will be engaged should you not pay your membership fees in full. You can cancel at any time after the 12 month minimum term with 30 days notice.
2. Billed weekly via debit or credit card. No refunds, transfers or extensions are available.
3. You are agreeing to commit to 12 months, after 12 months you will continue to be charged the weekly membership fee unless you let us know that you would like to cancel, providing 30 days notice.
4. Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning. We do understand that sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, consistent and fair with all clients, therefore, NO exceptions will be made to this policy. If you make a booking and fail to attend, without providing at least 9 hours’ notice of your cancellation by cancelling or rescheduling your class in MindBody, you will be charged a $15 fee.
Upfront Unlimited Memberships:
1. Memberships are valid for 365 days.
2. A valid credit or debit card must be kept on the MindBody system at all times, otherwise the membership will be cancelled without compensation.
3. As with all Muse Unlimited Memberships, a $15 fee shall be charged for any late cancellations (within 9 hours of the scheduled class) or no shows.
4. There are no refunds, exchanges or suspensions on our upfront passes.
1. If you are on a waitlist for a class, and a place becomes available, then you will be booked into the class and receive an email from us confirming that you have been moved from the waitlist to the class.
2. When you place yourself on a waitlist, you commit to the class should you get in. The 9-hour cancellation policy applies to those who have put themselves on the waitlist for a class as well. Waitlists close 2 hours prior to the class starting. If you become unable to attend a class for which you are on the waitlist, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist. Once a spot becomes available and you are placed into the class, the Y or N option only confirms your attendance, it does not remove you from the class. If you no longer wish to attend that class, it is best to remove yourself from the waitlist at least 9 hours prior to the class starting to avoid any late cancel charges should you get in.
3. You may wish to turn on email notifications, or otherwise regularly check the MindBody system, to keep track of when you have been moved from the waitlist into the class, in case you are unable to attend that class and need to cancel. Should you miss the class, you will forfeit that class or if you are on a Weekly Membership, you will be charged a $15 fee according to the cancellation policy.
1. Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to the commencement of the class. We do understand that sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, consistent and fair with all clients. Therefore, NO exceptions will be made to this policy. If you fail to attend a booked class, or otherwise seek to cancel your booking within 9 hours of the commencement of that class, you may be charged for that class, or if you are on an unlimited, membership you will be charged a cancellation fee of $15.
2. Private classes have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
3. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Muse Pilates Studio reserves the right to cancel classes if deemed necessary. However, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible of any class cancellations.
Gift Cards are non-refundable and non-transferable and are valid for 3 months only, commencing from the date of the first class booked using that Gift Card. To redeem Gift Cards, you can book classes through the Muse website and make payment using the Gift Card.
The Payment Policy:
Payment must be made upon booking, there are No exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking, or be on a current membership with no outstanding payments.
Limitation of liability and indemnity:
Upon booking into a Muse Pilates Studio class, or entering the studio, you agree to the following:
1. Whilst all care is taken, activities at Muse Pilates Studio are not without risk which you accept by undertaking those activities.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Muse Pilates Studio, it’s officers, employees, contractors, instructors, agents and nominees (together the “Indemnified Parties”) will not be liable, and exclude any and all liability to you arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions, or otherwise undertaking any activities at Muse Pilates Studio.
3. You further agree to fully indemnify the Indemnified Parties against all liabilities, loses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by the Indemnified Parties arising from or in connection with you breaching these terms and conditions, or otherwise undertaking any activities at Muse Pilates Studio.
4. You agree that Muse Pilates Studio is not responsible in the event of loss, damage, unauthorised use, theft or injury resulting from and to any personal property that you bring onto, or undertake on, the premises of Muse Pilates Studio.
5. You acknowledge and agree that Muse Pilates Studio’s liability to you in connection with these terms and conditions, and the undertaking of activities at Muse Pilates Studio, in the aggregate is limited to the refund of the fees paid for the Muse Pilates Studio activity, and in the case of Weekly Memberships, the fees paid for the first 4 months of the Weekly Membership.
6. You further acknowledge and agree that by booking into a class or otherwise attending Muse Pilates Studio, you agree to the above terms and conditions and waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue in the circumstances set out above.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction in the State of New South Wales, Australia, and the courts of appeal from them.